As the year is drawing to a close with christmas and the new year ahead, I have been thinking about a plan for next year.
- Photography- I want to get back into my photography and really focus myself next year, I am hoping to get into some portrait photography and also visit some new places.
- Portfolio- Completely rebuild my portfolio both Graphic Design wise and photography in order to update my website
- Website- my website needs a good update and a total rethink regarding layout etc and move onto marketing my site so i can make more sales.
- Fitness- I would like to get much fitter and keep the motivation to keep going to the gym and when my work shifts allow, Parkrun. I will be running at Leeds 10k in july again and possibly still thinking of doing the Yorkshire 10 Mile. More so to focus on that Leeds 10k Personal Best each year.
- Driving- I really want to pass my driving test next year after failing 3 times already, I will have 6 months or so to pass before having to retake my theory and that is not a option. Failing the 3rd time really hit my confidence in myself to just go for it again, but when i see people passing tests or driving when they shouldnt it has given me extra incentive to prove myself.
- Travel- I would like to visit somewhere new in 2017, so many european cities I want to visit, I also think I will return to Prague to see my friend at some point in the year. Bruges is a place I wish to go and also possibly revisit Amsterdam or to Barcelona, I am thinking of going to New York for my 30th birthday next november.